March 23, 2009

One Last Post

Petit Four Press began as a month-long experiment for me in blogging and keeping my Japanese up, and when I hit the end of that first month your support and my schedule allowed me to continue it as a trial for another couple of months. Thank you all for your emails and support during that time.

Unfortunately, my schedule at my new job has more or less killed most of my free time, and along with it my chance to really keep this blog up and do it well, so this will be my last post here. I wish you all lots of frills and fun and will continue to see you around on LJ and Lolita-related events in NYC.

Thank you again and take care.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for everything and good luck! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww I'll miss it~! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! I think your blog is great and I really liked having a 'lolita news' site.
    Good luck with your new job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nooo, I liked this blog... ;_; Perhaps you can pass on the blog to another well-informed loli?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, everyone, for your comments!

    And if anyone would like to start up their own blog, please feel free to, but I'm not comfortable turning my Gmail account over to a stranger.

    Thank you again, and have a wonderful spring!

    ReplyDelete